i ordered the free ring promotion on the above date and have not received it as of yet i have emailed your company and still waiting for a response. My credit card was billed for the S & H amount of $9.95 if i do not receive the ring i will contact my credit card company to dispute this charge to your company, I would appreciate a response from you about this issue as soon as possible. It should not take that long to get the ring or a response form your company and my card should not have been charged until it was shipped out if its going to be shipped at all

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 11.

Comments

I have the same issue. I did get an email back stating "We are currently experiencing high volumes of emails and orders.

" But I have received no tracking information.

I will not pay the charge on my credit card until I have tracking for the package. If they cancel my order at least I saved the $9.95.

I also ordered a ring and have not recieved it. I've also tried to get their tracker and it will not appear I want my ring or a refund

If i do not receive my ring i ordered over 2 weeks ago i myself will looking into what i can do to prevent this happening to others i want a refund if im not getting my ring .

to Jennifer #1596801

that was for order #31426

to Jennifer #1598176

Hey so I'm pretty pissed about not getting my ring too but I went on their website and just their FAQ and it tells you on there that it can take any where from 2-12 weeks to get your order. Its complete BS. If they can take my money in a heart beat then I want my order in a reasonable time!!

Me too !!